Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anslee is 2 months old!

     Anslee is 2 months old (well, tomorrow she is)! Two whole months! She will be 9 weeks on Friday, which means, right now, she's been in this world for exactly 61 days. I CANNOT believe that. It's so crazy that it has been that long since she was born.  Time is really flying since we brought her home from the hospital. It kind of makes me sad. I'm so excited to watch her grow, and wonder about all the fun things we will discover about her in the future ( personality, etc...), but I'm just sad that my little bitty - not that she ever was little bitty.. haha - baby is not as little bitty anymore :(

     Today, Anslee had her first set of shots.  It was heartbreaking. I felt HORRIBLE watching her cry, as she was obviously in a lot of pain after the shots.  I'm gonna go off on my soapbox for a minute and say that  I don't understand how anyone could purposefully hurt their child... I almost cried just watching her get shots, and I know they're for her own good! She was back to her smiling self after a few minutes and a bottle ;)

    On the bright side, she weighed 13 pounds, 12 1/2 ounces today! When I took her to the doctor on August 30th, she only weighed 11 pounds, 4 ounces. She has gained a whole 2 1/2 pounds in one month! I just love her so much :) 

Photobucket
Here is a picture of my sweet girl right before her shots! So happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment