Saturday, September 17, 2011

Deciding to Blog....

     Since becoming a mom, I've realized just how blessed I am!  In a few years, when my baby girl is growing up, I want to be able to look back on our life with Anslee as a baby and remember all the small things - the things she loved, didn't love, special occassions, fun things, cute things... basically anything and everything about my sweet girl.  I've decided to start blogging about my daily life, so I can (hopefully) remember all the small details I would normally forget.  I'm on the computer every day, and I figured it would be easier to write a small post on a blog than to actually get a pen and paper and write down all these things.  This blog is more for my own personal use, but maybe family and friends will want to check in sometimes, too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment