Monday, October 3, 2011

Laughing out Loud! Literally :)

     So, the past few days have been pretty momentous in the Atnip household as far as Anslee's milestones go :) On Saturday, she "found" her feet for the first time! She was sitting in her Bumbo on the floor with me, and all of a sudden, I noticed she was looking so hard at her feet and wiggling her toes around.  She was fascinated with them, and stared for a few minutes straight, which is a pretty big feat for a 2 month old! So cute :)

     Today, I was playing with Anslee and she laughed OUT LOUD for the FIRST time! It was quite possibly THE CUTEST noise I have ever heard.  She was sitting in my lap and I was stretching her arms way above her head, and it happened! She laughed, a great, big, noisy laugh! I was so proud :)  I definitely thought today deserved a blog post.

YAY ANSLEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment