Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blogging is fun!

     I am so obssessed with blogging! I don't know why it's so addicting, but it is. Last night, after Anslee went to sleep, instead of sleeping like I should have been, I stayed up looking at things to decorate this blog with. But, I guess I need a little "me" time during the day and the only time I can really get that is when the baby is sleeping.
    I've been a mom for 7 weeks and 2 days now, and it still hasn't sunk in that I need to give myself A LOT of extra time when getting ready to go somewhere.  Somehow, each day, I always think I am giving myself plenty of extra time, but when it comes down to it, I'm rushing to get ready.  Hopefully, I will eventually get this whole extra time thing figured out! 
     Today, Anslee had a photoshoot for The Jellybean Giraffe, with Crystal Ingle Photography! We traveled to Frisco with our Grams and took lots of fun pictures in tutus and big bows!  Anslee wore the most adorable baby witch's hat, available for purchase from The Jellybean Giraffe. When I get the pictures in the mail, I'll be sure to post them on here for everyone to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment