Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas wish!

     Well, I haven't written a blog post in a while. I decided to write one today and keep this blog updated so I don't forget anything about Anslee's first year of life. This past month, not a lot has happened. Anslee is bigger (shocker ;) ) and cuter (of course) and just a whole lot of fun! I love that little girl so much :)  Tyler is getting so much closer to graduating - just a little over a month away! - and the holidays are approaching! I'm so very excited about Anslee's first holidays.  Halloween is Monday, and Anslee's Grams and I made her a very cute witch's costume. I already have several Christmas presents hidden away for her (not that it matters if I hide them or not... haha) and I have several picked out for myself as well.... I can't wait for all the festivities to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment